Regional Account Manager – Revenue Cycle Management
Advantum Health, headquartered in Louisville, KY, provides revenue cycle management services to medical providers and facilities across the US. With a global workforce, we promote a positive work environment while providing excellent service to our customers. Their success is our success. Advantum Health is looking to add motivated and friendly candidates to our team to manage medical billing and reporting for multiple customers.
This full-time position is located in Louisville, KY.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify areas of improvement based on denial trends and communicate to account manager, team, and client
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g.AR Days, % of AR over 120+, net collections)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Strong knowledge of revenue cycle management for healthcare
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate well with clients and team
- Solid experience with practice management software (e.g. eCW, Centricity, Kareo) and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available for regional travel up to 50% of time.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off benefits
- Major holidays paid