The Advantum Health Wellness & Revenue Assistance Program (WRAP™)
As traditional fee-for-service incomes are replaced by value-based reimbursement and alternative payment models under MACRA, providers are seeking expert partners that truly understand the shifting reimbursement landscape. Partners who can help them avoid hidden penalties and pitfalls while:
- Streamlining operations
- Optimizing the revenue cycle
- Adopting the most appropriate quality payment program
Advantum Health offers a risk-free way for providers to focus on the health of their patients rather than administrative complexities with WRAP™ – Wellness and Revenue Assistance Program. WRAP is an ongoing consultative and advisory service that delivers education, best practices, registration, performance analysis and oversight to prepare for and thrive in value-based care.
Protect Your Practice with WRAP
Advantum Health offers a comprehensive, 100% “at-risk” partnership that optimizes current revenues while putting you on the right track for value-based reimbursement. With Advantum Health, you can reduce risk and increase revenue performance.
- We guarantee a 5%-15%+ revenue improvement in most engagements
- Customers using WRAP will avoid any MIPS payment penalties in 2019 based on 2017 performance
- If a practice receives a downward payment adjustment, Advantum Health provides compensation to the customer for the 2017 reporting period
Advantum Health guides and advises providers as they navigate today’s new quality payment programs. Advantum Health delivers white-glove services, consulting expertise and program reports for all of MACRA’s quality payment programs, including CMS’s Merit-based Incentive Payment Systems (MIPS) and Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
Why Choose Advantum Health’s WRAP?
- Maximize incentives under MIPS and all quality payment programs
- Mitigate risks of revenue loss and audits
- Entrust qualified experts with provider training and quality assurance
- Spend more time focused on patients and less on regulatory compliance